Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy Christmas Elf

All of my spare time for the last 2 evenings has been spent frantically trying to finish up my Christmas cards. I am some what satisfied with the design, it's just that since planning it I have fallen in love with several other stamps, but alas, I have many more Christmas to come.



I used "Holiday Drinks" by A Muse and "Make it Merry" from an EK Success scrolling Christmas sentiment stamp bought last year. The paper is Roxbury Rockville Park - Scenic Route (bottom) and Holly Stripe - Chatterbox (top). Since I had 25 cards to make and am a bit of a cheep skate, instead of using real baubles, I used my hole punch on the red glitter paper (sugared) by Doodlebug Designs.

You can't really tell in the photo, but I finished off the drink toppers in co-ordinating Stickles.

Got to jet, my new BELLA stamps came in yesterday and I am dying to ink them up.

No comments: