Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Bella Fellas

I have extra work cut out for me on Mother's and Father's Day. Both my husband and myself come from divorced homes and our parent's are all remarried. So that means: 4 sets of cards per holiday not including my hubby which makes five. Then just to add a little more to the mix I also have four June birthdays, two on the eighth and two on the twenty-fourth, bizarre, but true. Two of those birthday's are for above mentioned fathers, so that makes 7 Father Style cards to make in one month. I do a lot of cheating though, I will make only 3 designs and make duplicates accordingly.

Here is the card design for the other Father's in my life for Father's Day: (I am much too lazy to make individual cards)


Hmm, I think it needs a sentiment though?

Chatterbox - Loft Argyle
Stamping Bella - Dotty Tie Circle
Tombow markers and watercolour pencils

No comments: