Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kindergarten Snowman Soup

I know I made these last year for my husbands staff, but why dropped a good idea. This year they are for my daughters Junior Kindergarten class. I did change the design a bit and glued the labels onto the front of the bags. Made things very quick and easy. Gotta like that.

The snowman/puppy frame was found here, made by Barry Meyer. I removed the Merry Christmas and in it's place is Snowman Soup.

The poem reads:
Was told you've been real good this year.
Always glad to hear it
With freezing weather drawing near,
You'll need to war the spirit.
So here's a little snowman soup,
Complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow,
It's sure to do the trick.

Throw in a package of hot cocoa, some mini marshmallows and a mini candy cane or two and there you have it.

No comments: