Friday, August 26, 2011

Paper Pinwheels

I made up these paper pinwheels for my step-Grandmas party. If the colours aren't correct to use as table toppers, I can bundle them up as a pin wheel bouquet for the birthday girl. Did I mention she is turning 90 - Wow!

I used 6" x 6" squares so that one sheet of DP would make 4 pinwheels as apposed to the tutorials 8" x 8" squares. The DP is by Tada Creative Studios: Kaleidoscope, Mums the Word, and Flora & Fauna.

My tip, not all the tutorials I read mentioned this; is to use a long bead in between the paper pinwheel and the dowel to allow for the pinwheel to still spin.

1 comment:

Karen Hasheck said...

Congratulations- you are in the Top Three at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Check it out: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/08/anything-goes-for-kids-winners.html

Take your blog badge and let me know if you would like to be a guest dt member on a future challenge.

Karen SAS4Kids