Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gettin' Inspired!

Although I don't have anything to show at the moment, I did want to give a quick word to let you all know that I plan on heading back to the scraproom next week.

I went with some friends to the local ScrapFest and was inspired and awed and now itching to get back at it.

I also got to try out some very COOL products. Ms. Emily and her awesome friendly crew from Stampingbella were demonstrating Dylusions Ink Sprays and the Koi markers! OH SO FUN - I LOVE the Make N Take we did with them! Grabbed me some TCW templates, but not the ink :( big mistake, now I can't find an online Canadian supplier for the Dylusions. D'oh!

As well, I got to meet Ms. Kimmie of KraftinKimmie, super amazing lady, tres friendly and she had lovely things to say about our friend Ms. Barbara of ForgottenScraps & Little Miss Muffet Stamps. 2 Idols in one day, not so bad!

Thanks to Kerry J. for introducing me to Kimmie. Some of you may know that Kerry of Cards by Kerry was the person who started me on my scrapbooking and cardmaking journey. Kerry made me some incredible thank - you cards as a baby gift many years back and then invited me to an SU party at her house and I was hooked. She has always been a great source of inspiration and information. She was the first one to get pestered by me with endless questions. ;D

Anyway, hope you are all well! I will be stopping by y'all soon!

Hugs

No comments: