Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hambo Cutie

I found this adorable & free down-loadable image from Hambo Stamps by Tim Hunter, found here. Tim has some great inexpensive images for sale at his Etsy Shop. I also found some amazing and inexpensive images from Dustin Pike at Dragon Doodle Studio.

I love both Tim & Dustin's images, I can't decide which one I want to buy first, I want them all. I am leaning towards Dustin dragon in the inner tube. His new release with the monster is fabulous too.

I dug through my paper and found some of my old white card stock that works with my Tombows so was able to colour again. Ahh, I missed colouring, paper piecing was getting old.

Details:
Stamps: Tim Hunter- cat, computer generated sentiment
Ink: Tombows, Pumpkin Pie, gray copic
Paper: SU - retired paper, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, My Minds Eye
Accessories: skittles, nestabilities, frog punch, dollar store brad

No comments: