Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This card was inspired by a sample I saw at my SU Demonstrator's house (Jennifer Tinline). I love that she used the Top Note die to create an evening bag and had to try one myself.

The purse was done by using the SU Top Note Die cut on double sided paper. However I used two cuts and merged the pieces together

I made this little purse quite some time ago, but never got around to assembling a card face until this evening.

Details:
Stamps: SU - Pocket Silhouette : sentiment
Paper: SU - Washington Apple, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun
Ink: SU - Ruby Red
Accessories: SU - scallop punch & top note die, dollar store looped ribbon & brad, SU - Bashful blue ribbon, Cuddlebug emboss folder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really cute! I've not seen this before...might have to try it.