Monday, September 28, 2009

'Not Quite Baja' Christmas

I've been thinking that I would like to make up a small Christmas card set to sell at my daughter's school Christmas bizarre (if they have one) so, I sat down today with intentions of making a simple and easy to replicate card.

*Wish the sparkle would show up better in the photo*


This card looked very crisp and clean without any background images, but I have been meaning to use these flourishes by Inkadinkado for some time now.

If this is the chosen cards to make as a package, I will definitely go without the flourishes to make the mass production easier.

Get prepared for an early X-mas. I have half a dozen ideas already planned, although admittedly some duplication of layout.

Details:
Paper: SU: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Ink: SU: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Stamps: SU: All Year Cheer II, Inkadinkado: Dot Flourishes, Hero Arts: Diamond Snowflake, Crystal Snowflake, All About Winter, Christmas Tree Trimmings
Accessories: Skittles

No comments: