Monday, April 4, 2011

Lego-ish Birhtday

Today is my little guys fourth birthday and he is obsessed with Lego's. I doodled this Lego"ish" image then tweaked it in Photoshop.

Originally I had planned for this plastic part dude to be skateboarding, but after resizing him and printing him out onto Xpress paper, he looked to me as if he was flying, hence the DP Nana's Kid Stack paired with Long Time No See by American Crafts.

My green copics don't match the SU Celery Green cardstock, but I only have 1 set of coordinating greens thus far.

I did however find a few great sites that maps out sets or bundles of copic marker colours and how to use them. Susana's site has a great "jeans" tutorial that I can't wait to try once I buy that colour set. Check out this site: Susanas Custom Art and Card Design, as well as this great site: Color Me Copic, their experts give their favorite colour combinations.

No comments: