Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #47

Challenge #47 over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog April Showers Bring May Flowers was to incorporate rain or flowers and a Tiddly Ink image on a card.

My card was inspired by the shirt my daughter wore this past weekend.


I coloured Tiddly Inks Everyday Princess with warm gray Copics, covering up her crown and staff with a paper umbrella made with my Colluzle circle and pinking sheers then popped up with dimensional's.


The red paper Doillie mat is an SVG from My Graphico.com sized to 4". I used my large scallop punch on black cardstock and my paper hole punch on each scallop. I finished it off with Cricut scallop flowers and a gingham brad, which I think was from the dollar store. The DP were all left over paper scraps. The sentiment is "Into each life some rain must fall by Longfellow, computer generated.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous, I love how you have altered her sceptre to become an umbrella. Thanks for joining our challenge this week on Tiddly Inks.
Hugs
Caz
x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow this is totally adorable!!! I LOVE the colors and how you used your daughters shirt as inspiration!!! The black, red and white are a gorgeous combo and the Tiddly Image looks gorgeous colored in the gray tones!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
LOVE!
Hugs,
M

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, this IS fabby!!! I love the umbrella sceptre...fantastic! :)

Loopylou. said...

omg stephanie this is awesome! i love the colour scheme, the gingham looks fab and your sentiment is lovely.
thanky you for coming to play with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxx

Debs said...

Wow, how clever, love how you''ve changed that image, makes you look at your stamps in a completly different way, colour scheme is gorgeous too.
Hugs Debs

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Stephanie - this is GLORIOUS!! I love how beautiful the image looks in shades of grays! Her umbrella is fantastic!!

Thanks SO much for playing with us this week at Tiddly Inks!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous! Love, love, LOVE the colors scheme! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Unknown said...

I love your card and your color scheme is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

femke said...

this is awesome!!! love that umbrella. thanks for joining us at tiddly inks.

greetings femke