Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rocket Man Birthday

The week is just flown by and we have been busy busy buys. Fortunately the weather held out and it was another beautiful Canada Day here. The kids loved the fire works.

I needed to whip up a card for my Dad's b-day. I was quite happy when I came across this already printed and embossed Tiddly Inks - Big Bad Dad, in my paper drawer. Makes for quick work to have things just waiting for you.

I used October Afternoon - Rocket Age Coordinating Pack with some coordinating October Afternoon stickers. I can't wait to make a scrapbook page for my son with this set, so I used it sparingly.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

how adorable! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. Much appreciated. New freebie is up tonight, btw.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Smart lady to have it all done in advance....LOL
I have a ton of images like that...maybe I should send them to you. :)