Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ornamental Card & Scrap-pages

I first thought of making Christmas ornaments with my large circle punch last Christmas season, but never saw it to fruition. I found some lovely striped Christmas paper last month that just begged to be made into ornaments, so the idea was born again. Originally it was just suppose to be for a card, but when I was shading in all of the circles to give them depth, I loved them so much that I decided they would make a great scrapbook layout and although I try to make my kids pages look different from one another, these darling ornaments made it into both of their scrapbooks over the weekend.



Last night I worked on a card using an ornament that I embellished with Versamark and copper Ep. I am not sure that I LOVE the Ep, it didn't turn out as I had envisioned, but it an interesting look, but I think it takes away from the 3D effect.



Details:
various Sandylion Dp, punch with a large Megapunch, edges antiqued with bronze pigment, and adorned with copper paper cut onrnament tops. I also used the antique feature in iPhoto before printing my photos.

No comments: