Friday, September 5, 2008

Take Two - ssnotime51

I just wasn't happy with the card that I made for the Stamp Simply challenge (ssnotime51) on No Time To Stamp - Dancin' With Dee! Check out Dee Jackson's awesome cards here.

I already had this card layout made, but was just waiting on the right stamp for it. Actually this layout is a mock up I did for a scrapbook page for my daughter.

My hubby being the wonderful man that he is came home with the Garden Delight set from Inkadinkadoo for me. I had mentioned I wanted it, so he picked it up for me. Great Guy!

I am much happier with the results this time. I think if you are not using the stamp positioner then clear stamps are the way to go.

Details:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo - Garden Delight, SU - Warm Words
DP: Amy Butler Sola - Cherry Blossoms, Chatterbox - Holly Stripe, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow
Ink: Sage Shadow, Tombow marker
Ribbon

No comments: