Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aligator Birthday

I am on a roll with masculine cards. I have to do 4 Father's Day cards plus two adult masculine birthday's all for the month of June, as well as the Get Well card that I posted yesterday.

I am having trouble water colouring my images with my Tombow markers since buying new white cardstock. I ran out of the plain white cardstock from Michaels and picked up some Whisper White from SU and some from the local office store. My Tombows won't blend on either paper. So I had to resort to paper piecing the alligator on green cardstock.

The sentiment is computer generated.

Details:
Stamps: Sandylion - Boy clear stamp
Ink: Tuxedo Black, gray copic
Paper: Fall Matstack, SU - Kraft paper, Michaels cardstock
Accesories: Su - ribbon, button, floss, SU - mat pack

No comments: