Thursday, May 28, 2009

TCP Hubby

I was struggling with a card for my hubby for Fathers Day, I knew the image and sentiment I wanted to use, but couldn't quite get the layout right. As well it didn't help that I was trying to use Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron from SCS latest colour challenge.

When I saw Jen's (I{heart}2stamp)samples for TCP Tuesday (The Cat's Pajama's), I saw the layout I had been looking for.

The old olive Rose I hoped would look like a Prize ribbon, thanks to Kerry J. for the link here for the instructions.

I excitedly ran to my local craft store looking for large chunky grommets, but couldn't find any except the standard size. :(

The

Details:
Stamps: Delta Creative, computer generated sentiment
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, SU Old Olive, Tombows, Copic
Paper: DCWV - Fall Matstack, SU - Old Olive & Riding Hood Red
Accessories: SU ribon and clip, Dollar Store metal baubles, Nestabilities, brad

No comments: