Friday, October 30, 2009

First Digital Layout

Literally last night - I decided I need to give digital scrapbooking a whirl. I am WAY behind in my kids books and always seem to be out of tape, ink or one embellishment or another.

I have created digital greeting cards before as well as digital baby announcements using an older purchased greeting card software, but have never tried to make a digital scrapbook page.

So I jumped on Google this morning and found ShabbyPrincess.com. Everything I needed to get started was right there, including some awesome video tutorials such as working with PhotoShop. I just watched one video, it was enough for me to get going. I already knew how to resize, rotate and flip images as well as adding text and such, but I didn't know about all of the saving options. Very helpful.

All in all I am very pleased. I can't wait to do some more. If any of you have any suggestions as to some good sites for Digital Scrapbooking, please let me know, I'd appreciate it.

No comments: