Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick or Treat Goodies

I made these little Halloween treats for my daughters JK class. Due to all the food allergies kids have now days, I didn't want to send in any food treats, but happened across these little Crazy Eights/Old Maid card-game sets sold in a package of 24. Her class is only 19 - hurray!

These were fairly easy to make, I stapled together a one inch strip of Halloween themed cardstock around each Game-set then mounted the scalloped edge image onto the stapled portion. I wanted to keep it easy for the kids to access the games or all my hard work would get demolished in the attempt to free the gift. Who am I kidding, they are going to get destroyed any way.

It would have been even easier to make this project if I had the right size punches. All in good time though. I have debated whether to purchase the one or two needed punches from SU or buy the Scallop & Circle Spellbinders individual sets. Can't make up my mind though. It's a money thing.

Details:
Stamps: SU - Batty for You
Ink: black, green, indigo, orange
Paper: left over Halloween scraps
Accessories: colluzle, scallop punch, stampler

1 comment:

Lori said...

Those look so cute and fun!