Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SC252 Halloween

I purchased 4 new digi stamps from Pink Cat Studio, specifically to use with my new Copic starter set which was an early Christmas present from my adorable hubby. Thanks hubby.

My markers bled a little, I wonder if I need to try my SU-Whisper White instead? Any thoughts, what paper works best for Copic colouring? I am stilling also learning the technique and need to get myself 2-3 markers of the same colour family - to do better blending. I also am not terribly impressed that that the starter kit comes with such dark values, when it seems that the light shades are the most important - at least that's my impression from all the tutorials I have watched on You Tube.

The layout was today's Sketch Challenge over at SplitCoastStampers, challenge # SC252.

Details:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Digi stamp: Itty Bitty Betty - Yummy Frogs
Ink: Copics
Paper: Kelly Panacci: Halloween Stripes, Halloween Circles, Orange Mini Dots, Imaginisce spider border
Accessories: Spellbinders: scallop rectangle, Sandylion sticker sentiment

No comments: