Friday, December 16, 2011

Avenger Merry Holidays!


Happy Friday and Merry Holidays to you all!


This is Christmas Avenger from the Tiddly Inks Basement along with Make It Crafty's - Gift Way all blinged up and combined with Echo Park - Season's Greetings DP. The snowflake ribbon is re-purposed from gift from a friend.


Originally this was just suppose to be a shaker card for this weeks Tiddly White Christmas challenge, but as you see it got VERY BRIGHT! I also converted the shaker into a detachable Christmas Tree Ornament in the end. I adhered the shaker ornament to the card with re-mountable adhesive (it looks like white gum), I'm not sure of it's proper product name.

Here is the Splitcoaststampers - Shaker Card Tutorial. My kiddies LOVE ornament, they are always make the snow fly.

Hope you are all having a fantastic and non frantic lead up to Christmas. I have one more project coming up next week, so if you have time please stop by. If you can't, I wish you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season!!!

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

She is so stinkin cute and I love the red glitter on her hat!

Cindi said...

Wow! I just love this! The little signs are so adorable and I love the shaker.

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!!! how cute is this stephanie???!!!! i love it!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous and oh so cute Stephanie!!

TheKatsWhiskers said...

Ooh I LOVE this. SO CUTE! I can't find this particular avenger though
:( Is she retired?

Larissa said...

Super fun card Stephanie! Love the shaker.

Hugs,
Larissa

ccroll said...

gooodness!!! this is seriously adorable!! hehe...just giggling over here!