Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sexy It Up!

Today is a new Tiddly Inks Challenge! # 75 - Oh La La - Sexy Card to Warm Things Up! Get out your favorite most sexy Tiddly Inks image and join along. As well check out the DT's creations, they are sex-tactular!

Hmm, should I have spelled it "Chickie"??? Oh well, since it's not technically a real word, spelling doesn't count ;D

I am so bummed! On the left side I made this cool ribbon border piece (SVG Slotted Ribbon Border - Images by Heather M) that looked so much like a garter belt, then promptly covered it up with my image and roses so you can barely see it ;D

This is Tiddly Inks - Tainted Gothic Pinup (1 or 2 version) with
Make It Crafty's - Urban Street Elements and a
Computer Generated sentiment - City Burn font by dfont.com

My best friend growing up turns 40 in February as do I, so I thought a card on the Fabulously Forty side was necessary!

I struggled with photographing this card, it was hard to have the true red of her hair not turn pink while keeping the details of the roses.

I raided the next town over's Michael's Crafts store for this card - wish we had one in my town :(
Details:
DP - Posh by Teresa Collins
Roses - Recollections
Gem Flourishes - Recollections
Feathers - my daughters craft cupboard ;D

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar #98 (red & die cut slotted ribbon border)
One Stitch at a Time - #91 Be Square
Alphabet Challenge - V for Very Vibrant
Mark's Finest Papers - Favorite Embellishments (feathers, need to use them more often)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has been up to - You won't be disappointed!

11 comments:

Loopylou. said...

OOOHHHHH stephanie this is so cool!!
I love the wall and the imge and the bling and the flowers and omg!! I just love it!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Joey said...

Stephanie this is gorgeous! I love the brick wall behind her. your colourwork is stunning. Joey x

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute, chickie! Love all of your sassy details. She isn't gonna mind a bit turning 40 after receiving this fab card! xxD

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Stephanie! I am totally digging that fabulous red hair! The bit of garter belt peaking out the top is very cool!

Arabella

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Totally STUNNING Stephanie!! Loveeeeeeee every single thing about this creation!! The brick background is out of control fabulous and her hair is STUNNING!

Miss you sweetie!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Amanda R said...

Love this card Stephanie! Those shoe charms are so cute! And I love the red hair, very sexy!

Tracy said...

Oh what a lot of work you have put into this card! so much to look at! Love it
Hugs
Tracy

Unknown said...

Oh Stephanie, this is so cool! I just love that brick wall in the background and the fabulous colors you used! What a fabulous project!

ccroll said...

Oooh, love how you added the wall to it and how it feels birthday-ee and christmas-ee too.

Janeen said...

cutest grunge card i've seen yet. :D
Thanks for sharing with Friends of Speedy @ Mark's Finest Papers.

Lesley said...

Great card, fab image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx