Saturday, January 12, 2008

Polka Dots and Paisley

Alright, alright, it's a bit too early for Mother's Day, but once I had this card almost complete I was thinking about a sentiment, Happy Mother's Day seemed to fit the bill.


This card filled a few briefs for me: 1. It's not cased - hurray! 2. It fits the requirements for the "Tall and Thin" challenge on No Time to Stamp 3. I finally used the bleaching effect from the tutorial on SCS found here, and 4. It's monochromatic which has been catching my eye lately.

Both the background and the main image are bleach stamped with Polka Dots and Paisley. I am happy with the end result. I had at one point tied a small bow at the bottom of the image, but decided less is more and removed it.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

It's really pretty! I love the colours and it's perfect for Mother's day!