Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hedgehogs in the Snow

I adore these little hedgehogs. They are the reason I bought the "Bubbly" clear stamps set by Penny Black. I had been admiring these little critters for so long, but couldn't decide which "one" stamp of them to buy. When I came across a set with a couple of hedgehogs I had to have them.

I even finally used one of my SU - Circle of Friendship stamps, which I bought last summer at the Stamp Retirement party and had yet to even open.

I told you have been making a REALLY good effort to use stamps I already have, even the DP is left over from last years Christmas stock.

Details:
Stamps: Penny Black - Bubbly, Su - Circle of Friendship, and Hero Arts - Merriest Wishes (ornament & star)
Paper: Rhonna Farrer - Flourishes & Fun, Certainly Celery, and Riding Hood Red
Ink: Certainly Celery, Tombows
Accecsories: Colluzle circles, Skittles, SU - Scallop Punch, Ribbon

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Super cute. love the popped up elements! Great job!