Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hush Puppy Christmas

I bought the cute little "Bubbly" critter clear stamp set by Penny Black back in August. It has a few darling little hedgehogs which I have been desperate to get my hands on. I couldn't wait for them to arrive in the mail, yet I never got around to using them. Guess I lost my mojo.


The stripe DP is from last year's stash, it is so awesome, but I didn't have a good co-ordinating DP to go with it. The Designer Series DP from SU in Old Olive is a dead match, I love the two together. I just picked my SU DP yesterday. You may end up seeing more of this combo.

I am a little miffed that the sentiment isn't centered. It was originally, but then I decided to add a pink mat. In order for it all to fit into the Nestability, the sentiment became slightly off centered. C'est la Vie!

Details:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Merriest Wishes, Penny Black - Bubbly
Paper: KI Memories - Joyful Skinny Stripe, SU Old Olive Designer Series, Riding Hood Red, Pink
Ink: Old Olive, Tombows
Embelishments: Large rectangle Nestabilities, Bella Baubles, Stickles and Ribbon

No comments: