Thursday, May 5, 2011

Berry Sweet SC331

This is my submission for Splitcoaststamper's Wednesday Sketch Challenge SC331 found here. I made an A2 square card (4.24" x 4.25"), which allows for embellishments and such to go outside the left and right edges of the card and still fit in an A2 envelope.


I used another new fabulous Birthday release from Tiddly Inks called Minnie's Berry. She is coloured in Copics with Echo Park DP. The red gingham is from my scrap drawer. The sentiment on the envelope is a free digital image also from Tiddly Inks found here. It reads "You are Berry Sweet"


I love buttons, they can hide a multiple of sins. I accidentally dropped a marker onto my image right before finishing. It made a big pink streak across the left leg. Not that you can notice it with a button over top!

To finish off the image I used some red ric-rac and scrappers floss on the buttons. The 2 mats have been scallops with the Martha Stewart Doily border punch.

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love the red and green together and that little girl stamp is adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment.