Monday, May 30, 2011

Love is Never Ending SFC100

Don't you just love when a card falls into place really quickly. I knew I was going to use this Squigglefly sentiment as the main stamp on a card using the Images by Heather M simple label SVG, but I didn't have a layout in mind. Then I jumped over to Squigglefly Challenge Blog this morning. Today's challenge is to use 3 of anything. It instantly hit me, 3 DP strips, so I ran over to my chalkboard and quickly sketched out this:
The Squigglefly Challenge #100 "Triple Digits Baby" - 3 of anything, works perfectly for this wedding card.

A childhood friend recently had a lovely Civil Ceremony and I wanted to whip up something to congratulate her and her hubby. I just love this sentiment, much more romantic then Congratulations. I added the double circle in PS and re-sized the sentiment to fit.


I used Teresa Collins Gray Flourishes DP - which I love. Yes I went monochromatic again, it looks so classy, and I don't do classy well. I also love using 3 panels of DP, kinda do it a lot. This challenge was MADE for me. I paper pierced the top portion of the card to help make the black not look too flat. I had to play with the photo adjustments afterward so that the piercing would show. I hope everything doesn't look washed out.

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! WOWZA!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this! Sooo elegant and the sentiment is perfect! xxD

Holly Young said...

This really looks classy and elegant Stephanie! I love the black and white. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! So stunning with the black and white! I love it!! Such a beautiful creation!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Squigglefly Triple Digits Challenge last week! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Squigglefly Team Leader