Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Halloween Winnie the Pooh

As I posted earlier, I am desperately trying to catch up on my kids scrapbooks, so I may not be posting many cards for a while.

I actually accomplished 2 pages in one night which is a miracle for me. It usually takes me all night for just one page. I know I have read that others knock off a page in an hour, not so for me. Maybe I over think it, don't know.

I was 3 Halloween pages behind. One page for 2006 and 2 for 2007. My daughters 2006 page I had all planned out in my head before starting, it was inspired by a page I saw on Penny Black found here.


However, it was an interesting challenge to use the same paper for my son's 2007 page, trying to make the two pages look completely different. I like both pages, but I think my son's turned out better. Funny how no pre-planning yielded a better result.


DP - Sanylion (Kelly Panacci): Halloween Stripes, Halloween Circles, Orange Mini Dots
Reminisce: Pumpkins for Sale and Spiders Web
SU: Dots & Dashes, purple cardstock

Stickers: Sandylion

No comments: