Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Announcement

A friend of mine just had her first grandchild and asked that I mock up a design for Thank You / Announcement cards. I used 3 different Clear G stamps and mounted them together on an acrylic stamp plate so that I could stamp all 3 images at once.

I know Grandma wants to include a photo with her cards, so I think this could work very well with the new babies image printed in black and white and used as the circle punched image instead of a stamped image as seen in this example by Kerry J. I can swap out the star stamp on the blue card stock for baby boy, or baby boy can be stamped across the striped designer paper above where the stars are.

I used SU Designer series paper: Delicate Dots. I have been itching to bust open this package, the colours are so cute and so boyish to me.

Details:
Stamps: (all stamps) Studio G Clear stamps
Ink: SU: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Tombow marker
SU Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots
Accessories: Cuddlebug - Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuddlebug - star die cuts, Gellyroll pen, scallop circle punch, circle punch

No comments: