Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kraft Homage

This is my homage to Jennifer Bucks - The Buck Stamps Here "Late" design for the No Time to Stamp challenge "Thread it Through"

I have Kraft paper and the SU - Simply Silhouette stamp set, but instead of merely casing, I was inspired to create this card:

I have wanted to use this butterfly since my hubby bought me this set Inkadinkado- Garden Delight last year, but never knew how to use it since it was so large.

I had planned on stamping it in Memento Rich Cocoa then adding the image to a card with an orange and cocoa theme. However when I stamped the image out in just the Memento Rich Cocoa it reminded me of Jennifer's card and before I knew it, I had a monochromatic homage to Jennifer Buck's "Late".

I didn't have any coordinating DS to match so I created my own using the Stampendous - Tiled Quad Cube, also a gift from my hubby - ain't he grand!

Details:
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Garden Delight, Stampendous - Tiled Quad Cube, SU - Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa, SU - Whisper White pigment
Paper: SU - Close to Cocoa & Whisper White
Embellishments: Silver Brad, Mat Pack

No comments: