Thursday, April 23, 2009

Botanical Thank You

My son's and my eldest daughters birthdays were this month, so I have a lot of thank you cards to send out - hence all the recent and up coming thank you cards.

Yesterday my new Spellbinders die came in as well as the embossing mat which I never got around to purchasing last year. How exciting. I had a lot of fun with it last night and am gonna poke around with it this afternoon too.

I finally used my SU - Botanical Blooms set which was one of my hostess rewards from my turn as hostess at Stamping Club last month. I was holding out on using it for Mother's Day, but I couldn't wait.

Studio G Clear Stamps Find:
I like to play around with the Studio G Clear stamps, particularly for sentiments. I find I can get a larger mix of sentiments purchasing them over the major brands, and they are usually fairly small sentiments allowing them to fit almost anywhere.

Just to share; I found a great eBay site with a whack load of Studio G stamps, which are hit and miss finding them at my local Michael's. If you are interested here is the link Ottclectic Impression - there were a lot of various holidays and many BBQ stamp sets.

Details:
Stamps: SU - Botanical Blooms, SU - Pocket Silhouette (sentiment)
Paper: SU: Kraft, Barely Banana, DS Delicate Dots
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, SU - Bashful Blue
Accessories: Spellbinders die cut, SU - So Saffron ribbon (I think), Martha Stewart punch

No comments: