Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Annie Prezzie's Gift Bags

Are you ready for another wonderful and completely easy challenge at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog - Challenge #72 is Anything Goes!

My daughter's bestie from school is going away on vacation with her family. I whipped up these little Annie Prezzie gift bags for the two sister's. Each girl is getting a processing included disposable camera for their trip. I know how much my kids love taking their own photos, so thought the girl's might love it too.

You must stop over at the TI - Challenge Blog and see the other ladies creations. These women inspire me each ever day. And OUR challenge participants, geez! - there is so much talent out there.

Details:
Paper: Bo Bunny - Snowfall Collection
Ticket Digi - When the Scrap Hits the Fun!
K and Company - Blue Border stickers (I cute them into flower pieces - arranged around the flowers)

This Gift Set is submitted for the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything, But Square
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C112 Wrap It Up!

13 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah stephanie!!
oooh I love your bags!! i haven't used an annie in soooo long but i might have to now.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Amanda R said...

Love those colors together and that bag idea is lovely!

brenda said...

What adorable little gift bags, how lovely they will be to receive.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh these are adorable Stephanie! I love the colors - brown and blue are just fabulous together - your design on these bags is awesome. Love that little tag that sticks out just a bit and those beautiful flowers!!
Hugs,
M

wendy said...

so so so adorable...great job!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this especially the colours, gorgeous x x x

Larissa said...

Hi Stephanie, these bags are so fabulous! I bet the 2 little sisters loved them. What a lovely idea ti give disposable cameras to the girls. I really love how you coloured the image.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Oh Stephanie, this are just so great! I am always blown away by your projects and how original they are!

Fleur said...

These are gorgeous.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

marion82 said...

sweetie you did an amazing job!! cingrats!! thank you for using my free sentiments!!
hugs
xMx

Jill said...

What a beautiful giftbag! They are so lucky to recive such a fantastic gift in such a fantastic wrapping!!
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Mummylade said...

What wonderful bags. Thank you so much for participating in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

ccroll said...

these are simply beautiful!!