Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tiddly Inks Treat Bag - #73 Anything Goes!

Hey friends! Welcome to another Tiddly Inks Tuesday - Challenge #73. Today's challenge is another Anything Goes to help all of us get caught up before the Christmas craziness sets in.
I found this adorable and incredibly easy Treat Bag Cover on Splitcoaststampers. I made the width slightly bigger then the instructions to fit my plastic treat baggie.

I incorporated Tiddly Inks - Inky Critters snowman with Echo Park - Season's Greetings DP . The snowflakes were cut on cereal box and cream cardstock using a Cuddlebug snowflake die. The inside flake was popped up on a similar snowflake sticker from the coordinating paper set as was the Naughty Nice sticker.

As an after thought it occurred to me that it would be cute to place a gift card on the inside striped panel. So when you unfold the treat bag, you have chocolates and a Spa card. I plan on making another one, this time adapting my gift card idea for my kids teachers. Chocolates and Spa time, great combination.

There are much more inspiring creations over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog, don't forget to head on over there to check them out.

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

stephanie hun this is so stinking cute!! i absolutely love your treat abg and the little choccy balls inside, nom nom!!!!
The snowman looks fab on the front.
Huge hugs Lou xxx

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic! I love that little snowman and your gift box is AWESOME! Love this!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is AWESOME Stephanie! What a fun idea - love how adorable the little candy holder is - the snowman was a perfect choice for the front but with this image you could have four different images to choose from! Fabulous papers too!
hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Can I tell you how once again I just love your ideas?! Your projects is just awesome and a perfect gift! LOVE IT!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fabulous gift box Steph!

Amanda R said...

This is so stinkin cute! I NEED to make some of these for sure! Great coloring and choice of papers, really makes the treat box perfect!

ccroll said...

Soooo very, very adorable!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!

Trina said...

This is very cute! I wish I'd had some sweet crafty parents when I was in the classroom!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Stephanie...i really, really like this and want to make a bunch. I posted it to Pinterest. Thanks!