Thursday, November 10, 2011

Little Miss Muffet - Simplicity

Today's Little Miss Muffet Challenge is - #22 Simplicity.

I decided to make a Holiday Recipe card in Photoshop. Pretty simple since Shabby Princess already made the recipe card template for me. All I had to do was drop in my .png image of Coriander as Goldilocks onto the premade recipe card, type in my recipe and re-arrange it around Corianders body. Once it was printed onto Xpress It paper and left to dry over night, I coloured Coriander in with my Copic markers. Simple huh!

I ran my marker in overlapping streaks on the skirt area to mimic the plaid in the digital recipe card border. Didn't turn out too bad - I thought :D

When you order a digital stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, you get two file formats; a .png and a jpeg. For those of you who aren't familiar with the differences between file formats:

A .jpeg has as white frame box around the image.

A .png however, is cropped completely around the image shape leaving no frame box or white spaces around the outside of that image. Making it perfect to place ontop of backgrounds.

For more great Simplicity ideas, head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog.

I am submitting this recipe card in for the following challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - #87 Use a Digi
Creative Craft Challenges - Minimalistic
Totally Stampalicisous - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge - #136 Anything Goes
Raise the Bar - # 82 No Embellishment

10 comments:

Sylvia x said...

TThank you for joining in the challenge at Creative Craft Challenges eith your fab project

Sylvia x

Cleota said...

At first glance it looks like you paper pieced Coriander's skirt! Looks remarkably close to the plaid paper! Great job.

Josephine said...

Fabulous project!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is brilliant - you're so clever!! I love the recipe card idea and the skirt turned out darling. :D Great take on the challenge and it looks like it was so fun to make too! *Hugs

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fabulous recipe card!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fab recipe card. Thanks for joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

Arabella said...

This is lovely Stephanie! A few cards like this would make a lovely gift! Great idea!!!! I love the plaid skirt too!

Arabella

Kos med papir og saks said...

yummy. fantastic recipecard.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us next week too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stitch At A Time

Natalie said...

What a beautiful project - I love this idea.
Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges
Natalie

Shirl said...

Super cute Stephanie I think it is so brilliant. Gonna have to check this one out and make it.

Hugs Shirley x x