Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tiddlying for Two Weeks

It another fabulous Tiddly Tuesday Challenge - #74 - Anything Goes and this one runs two weeks. I thought the two week challenge was last week, oops, my bad, sorry for any confusion I may have caused. This whole month has been a wonderful Anything Goes theme at the Tiddly Inks Challenge site, so get out your favorite Tiddly and play along with us.


This is Tiddly Inks - Snowy Wishes and Snowman set. I distressed inked the edges of all the Bo Bunny - Snowfall Collection papers shown. The SVG snowflakes were layered and popped up with dimensional tape.

I originally made this card with darker snowflakes as seen above, but then changed my mind and redid them in more traditional snowflake colours.

Snowflake SVG's (multiple) - BirdsCrafts.com
Half Loop Frame SVG - Images by Heather M.
Swirl Flourish SVG - Wanda Crafts

Don't forget to head on over to the Challenge Blog and check out the rest of Tiddly Inkers fabulous designs. You won't be disappointed.

12 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Stephanie,

this is gorgeous, I love the colourtones you have used with this snowman. It looks good in both snowflake colourways.

Joey xxx

Loopylou. said...

morning stephanie!!
oh this is cute! I love the colour scheme and the little snowflakes and best of all the snowman!! he looks awesome!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Amanda R said...

Good morning Stephanie! This card is wonderful! I need to learn how to use all the SVG files out there on my silhouette, I am so loving what you did on your card with all the cutouts. Love the dotted background around the image too!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH MY WORD - Stephanie this is fantastic! I love the coloring on this snowman - wow the shadowing is perfect! Love the browns and blues too - one of my favorite color combos! GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
M

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! this is really pretty! I love those darker snowflakes... they really accent the non traditional colors of the snowman. Really gorgeous card Steph!

Shari said...

Just beautiful! The colour tones are great both ways! Great job, thanks for sharing your talent!

Leanne said...

Beautiful! I always love kraft cards with Distress inks. Gorgeous card!! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Wowee Steph,this is just fabulous!!

Arabella said...

Lovely card Stephanie! I love the vintage look! I like both sets of snowflakes... they are beautiful!

Arabella

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Stepahanie! Love the colours and the shadow behind the letters is such a great idea.

Hugs,
Larissa

Marlene said...

EEEKS! PRETTY!! Love this, love the color combo, especially!

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, too!

Unknown said...

This card is just wonderful! I just love your choice of colors and how well you made them work together. I think it is just a fabulous card!